Fri 28 Mar 2014
The IcedTea project provides a harness to build the source code from OpenJDK using Free Software build tools, along with additional features such as a PulseAudio sound driver, the ability to build against system libraries and support for alternative virtual machines and architectures beyond those supported by OpenJDK.
This release updates our OpenJDK 6 support in the 1.13.x series with a number of bug fixes.
If you find an issue with the release, please report it to our bug database under the appropriate component. Development discussion takes place on the distro-pkg-dev OpenJDK mailing list and patches are always welcome.
Full details of the release can be found below.
New in release 1.13.2 (2014-03-28)
- Bug fixes
The tarballs can be downloaded from:
We provide both gzip and xz tarballs, so that those who are able to make use of the smaller tarball produced by xz may do so.
The tarballs are accompanied by digital signatures available at:
These are produced using my public key. See details below.
- PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
- Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F 8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07
- 654648eb7b9a29a6a91768723707515750409980ff26e6daba6d13ff444fa330 icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.gz
- d5fa067745ccb7b1474b7bb4a053896a263e3b3da99131898cf83ddd4467a3a0 icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.gz.sig
- b7614cf5f90d10a3ad379c65bc7d9c5f64ca38beafe50282e131612d62b1a1f9 icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.xz
- bec15aac669c7345b4a0d3625ed2e388b951d1f5d73e06741154ee0dd42068b6 icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.xz.sig
The checksums can be downloaded from:
The following people helped with these releases:
We would also like to thank the bug reporters and testers!
To get started:
$ tar xzf icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.gz
$ tar x -I xz -f icedtea6-1.13.2.tar.xz
$ mkdir icedtea-build
$ cd icedtea-build
Full build requirements and instructions are available in the INSTALL file.